Monday, November 21, 2011

magenta nails, pink and black zebra nail, zebra foil nail, zebra nail foil, magenta zebra, eleganza extravaganza, red nails, autumn nails, rust nails, rust red nails, rusted nails, silver accents, silver bling, robinmosesnailart





hello! if you are watching my videos, please thumbs up, comment and favorite the videos you like. here is why. if i get lots of that type of activity, youtube is NICER to me...meaning my videos get featured more and then they find girls who want to learn and i am more exposed than if i get little activity. i dont like how some people beg all the time to do this, but i understand why now. if you are already watching, can you please just take a few extra seconds and do this, it really helps me achieve my goals and keep posting more. (this also is the case with the +1 thing below on this blog..the more +1's you get, the more your pics can be seen in engine searches...so, do this for everything you guys love and do it for me if you are already here and looking :) have a great day and see you wednesday with more!!! thank you guys so so much :D 

4 comments:

  1. These are stunning!!

    I nominated you for the versatile blogger award on my blog! Hope you check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww..thank you so much!!!!!! :) you guys are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s amazing!!! where buy that paper?

    ReplyDelete