Wednesday, July 17, 2013

RIP taliajoy18, angelsfortalia, taliajoy portrait, in memory of taliajoy, for the family of taliajoy; the only gift i can give.

For the Family of TaliaJoy18

 

Talia was a soul full of energy and light and optimism. Her strength and grace absolutely captured me. I instantly fell in love with her ability to pull joy out of the universe and share it so freely and effortlessly. Talia inspired me and this is the only gift I can give. She lost her battle with cancer at only 13 with much more wisdom that I can only dream of having. I will remember her and remember her courage when I am weak and thank her parents for such a gift. My love to the whole family and friends and viewers of Talia, she will be greatly missed.

 Robin

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture; beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I can see from her image what a wonder and delight she must have been. Is that seriously painted on a fingernail??? You and that is absolutely amazing-- as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's amazing! It's so cool of you to do that. I lost my daughter a few years back to an anurisum and would have loved to have someone do something like that in her memory. So amazing...you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete