Monday, October 24, 2016

Creepypasta Nails | DIY Scary Halloween Nail Art Design Tutorial





Subscribe to my channel here: http://bit.ly/1UDLr1B WARNING: Creepy Nails. Not for the Fainthearted! Here are nails perfect for the ALL THINGS psycho horror and for the followers of all things Creepypasta! IN this nail art tutorial I teach "Secret room" and "The Russian Sleep Experiment" in my creepypasta part 2 design. These are 2 of my favorites visually from the Creepypasta videos. PLEASE READ..Anyone I can link to give credit to in relation to these videos or anything I must change, please tell me in the comments so the badass artists who make these things get the credit they deserve, I am making it MY mission to get as many artists famous as possible, so let's do this together! I hadnt done any nail art I loved in a long time. I just got behind and overtired. So, it is with great happiness I got this done!!! This might be super scary for beginner nail artists, but dont give up! Keep pausing, rewinding and just have FUN. Don't worry about anything except learning one new thing with each design and do your best. You can do this! And, to advanced career nail techs who want more nail art educationl! Please SUBSCRIBE & Follow my DIY Nail Art Designs because I want to help you find affordable solutions to nail art problems in a friendly way. We are a sisterhood and should bond together and uplift others and art in our lives! This is art for those seeking to take their nail art design to the next level.....it isnt just about popularity or how many fans you have, it's about having friends who share our love of nails and grow together as a community without fear. Fear will kill everything we are buiding so please share, smile and have fun!!!! Learn how to use nail art tools and master nail art one video at a time for a fraction of a price!!! DONT GIVE UP, there is room for all of us!



Robin Moses Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/robinmosesnailart
Robin Moses Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/robinmoses
Robin Moses Instagram: http://instagram.com/robinmosesnailart
Robin Moses Blog: http://robinmosesnailart.blogspot.com


Shout out nail artists who inspire you and keep our community strong. If you see stamps made from your favorite artists and they haven't had proper credit given, do not support that company. We have to honor those who give their hearts, this is a labor of love and big companies do not have the right to take that without asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment